Our post today is about the hottest trends in jewelry right now. More often than not, when you are purchasing a piece of jewelry, it will be either gold or silver. But what if you want something different? If this is the case for you, I have some tips about modern fashion jewelry trends.
1) Shapes: People have been going outside of the traditional round shape to more organic shapes like squares and triangles in recent years. They have also been gravitating to more popular geometric shapes such as diamonds. It will be a great conversation starter, whichever shape you choose, because not everyone wears it.
2) Materials: Many modern fashion jewelry trends revolve around sustainable materials. These materials include yarn, plastics, metals, and various recycled and reclaimed materials. They are often thin and lightweight, which means you can wear them all day without getting tired of the weight.
3) Colors: Many prefer bright and bold colors to add pizazz to their outfits. These colors tend to pop when you pair them with more neutral colors like black or brown. These colors are often used in large quantities, making a big impression.
4) Types: There are many modern fashion jewelry trends to choose from: polymer, metals, materials like leather and glass, mixed materials, and more. It would be best if you embraced all of these trends for your style to be complete. It is great if you can find a variety of jewelry that reflects the different choices you have.
5) Materials around the world: Consider where your favorite designers come from when choosing the types of materials that go into their designs. If they are from New York, metal may be one of the primary materials used in their pieces. You may see more leather and glass incorporated if they are from Italy.
6) Costs: Cost should not be a consideration when it comes to purchasing jewelry. While the more expensive pieces are unique, affordable modern fashion jewelry trends look just as great. I suggest using auction sites like eBay to purchase deals on unique, stylish pieces of jewelry.
7) Size: Because these pieces tend to be more lightweight, you have much more freedom in the size of your choice than with traditional types of jewelry. The materials used to craft modern fashion jewelry trends are often very thin, so they will not weigh down your head or ears if attached.
Points to note;
- A) While very popular this summer, it is also a fashion trend to tie your hair up, so it is out of the way when you wear your earrings.
- B) Many people are going for minimalism in their jewelry choices. This means that the only piece of jewelry that they will wear will usually be their wedding ring or watch. I strongly advise against this trend unless you have the strength to rock such a look all year round.
- C) It is becoming much more popular for men to choose contemporary earrings instead of the traditional stud earrings that women have chosen for decades.
- D) It is becoming more popular for men to wear statement earrings that are not traditional in shape. This can include large beads and shapes as well as chandeliers and pendants. The great thing about both trends is that they are versatile because they go in different directions depending on your outfit.
- E) Jewelry is also used to make a statement regarding hair styles. Many people have been choosing to wear their earrings like a headband so that the earrings are at the perfect angle for whichever hairstyle they choose to wear.
- F) Facial accessories have undergone some changes over the last few years. This means that earrings can also be used to accentuate the shape of your face by emphasizing your cheekbones and jawline.
- G) For many, a beautiful necklace is important when dressing up. This is why there have been many necklaces with crystal beading designs. Many of the stones come from Africa, Europe, and Russia, meaning they come from different regions whose cultures all enriched these designs.
- H) Unlike traditional types of jewelry, non-traditional types are often made from materials you can't find anywhere else. They include LED lights in the form of beads so that you can customize your piece by linking it to a cell phone or toy.
- I) If you wear traditional stud earrings, it is OK to switch the earrings out with other types. If you wear hoop earrings, you can switch them out for studs or dangles. You can go with dangles, hoops, or post-backs.
- J) Many people are going for many different types of chain necklaces. These include chain links, chain drapes, and more. This also applies to thick chains that look like ropes and thin chains that look like strings of diamonds. They all add a modern feel to your style in a very fashionable way, so you must embrace them too if you have not already done so.
- K) Many people purchase designer jewelry and attach it to their jeans. This is an important trend because it allows you to show off your fashion-forward style but still be dressed appropriately for your everyday life.
- L) Finally, don't be afraid of color! Bold, bright colors are not just popular in jewelry. They are also popular in clothing and hairstyles, which is a great way to create a cohesive look throughout your entire appearance. Be bold and embrace the bolds because this trend lasts all year.
Benefits of Modern Fashion Jewelry Trends:
1) They match many types of clothing: Jeans, dresses, formal outfits, etc.
2) They are less expensive than many other types of jewelry: Many of these trendy pieces only cost a few dollars.
3) They are the perfect accessory to make any outfit stand out.
4) They are very versatile and can be worn with casual or formal outfits.
5) You do not have to go overboard with your selection: One piece or even a single bead is enough to get you started with this trend. You can always add to your collection later on.
6) They are easy to find: You can find a variety of styles on many auction websites like eBay. Many of them are brand new in their original packaging, so you know what you are getting, and you won't have to worry about returns.
7) They come in every shape, size, and color imaginable!
8) If you love more unusual pieces, they are easy to find: There are even pieces out there that include LED lights so you can personalize the look of your piece.
9) You can wear them with anything and everything: They look great with jeans, formal wear, necklaces, hairstyles, etc.
10) They are a great way to show off your sense of style: You can go bold and creative or be minimalistic.
11) They are inexpensive to purchase: You do not have to break the bank to own unique jewelry worldwide.
12) You can wear them every day of the week: It is important to switch up your accessories now and then for them to revitalize your appearance. Modern fashion jewelry trends offer you many options for doing this.
13) They look great with many different hairstyles: You can rock them with a simple ponytail or wear them with a sleek bun to accentuate your face.
14) You can wear them with any facial hair: If you stumble on one piece that compliments your beard, don't be afraid to try it out! Be sure to check the back of the earring for studs to match it up properly.
15) They are easy to remove from your ears: There are many designs out there that you can customize that remove easily from the ear when they get stuck.