Hey there, brides-to-be!
If you're looking for some yellow themed wedding ideas, you've come to the right place. Here at Planderful, we love all things yellow, so we've put together some of our top tips and yellow jewelry advice on how to incorporate this cheerful hue into your big day.
We think it's the perfect color for a summer wedding; it's cheery and just plain fun. Yellow is a happy color. It's the color of sunshine and hope, and it's a color that makes you feel warm and comfortable. So if you're getting married soon, why not wear yellow to your wedding?
We've been seeing yellow wedding rings, necklaces and bracelets all over the place lately. What's behind this trend? Is it the color of the year? Or is it just an excuse to wear some pretty, big baubles on your fingers? We don't know, but we do know that these pieces look great when you pair them with a laidback outfit or a dress with a subdued color, such as a white bridal dress!
A yellow wedding jewelry is perfect for the celebration! You can get yellow jewelry to match your dress, or you can even get something different like a yellow flower pin as an alternative to wearing tiaras all day. Even if you don't have a big budget for your wedding attire, there are plenty of other ways to incorporate this blissful color into your fashion choices.
One of the best ways to add a pop of yellow to your wedding is with your bridal jewelry. A yellow gold necklace or bracelet is the perfect way to add a touch of color to your wedding day look. If you're not a fan of yellow gold, consider using a yellow gemstone in your bridal jewelry. Citrine and topaz are all beautiful choices for yellow gemstone jewelry.
When you're planning a wedding, there's one thing that's sure to be a priority: the jewelry. After all, it's not just about the dress and the food—it's also about the jewelry.
But what if you don't have any idea where to start? What if you've never heard of yellow-themed wedding jewelry before? Or maybe you're just looking for inspiration on how to incorporate this fun color into your own special day.
First things first. You'll need to decide what shade of yellow you want to use. Do you want a bright, sunny yellow or a softer, more mellow tone? Once you've decided on your color palette, it's time to start thinking about how you can incorporate yellow into your wedding day.
Well, we’ve got some great news for you! We've put together a list of our favorite pieces of yellow-themed wedding jewelry pieces alongside great wedding planning advice so that you can find what works best for you in no time at all!
- Why not try a yellow themed wedding dress? A bold yellow gown is sure to make you stand out on your big day, and it'll be a real showstopper when you walk down the aisle. For your yellow-themed wedding dress, again, the sky is the limit! A beautiful yellow gown would be stunning, of course, but you could also consider a less traditional route. If you're not sure about going all-out with a yellow dress, you could always try a yellow jewelry to add a pop of colour to your white dress.
- Next, think about your wedding flowers. A beautiful bouquet of yellow roses or yellow tulips would be perfect for a yellow themed wedding, or you could try other yellow flowers like sunflowers or daisies. Sunflowers are an obvious choice, but there are other beautiful yellow flowers to choose from as well. Yellow roses, freesia and daffodils are all great choices for a yellow themed wedding.
- When it comes to your wedding jewelry, you could go for a classic yellow gold or opt for something a little more unusual, like yellow topaz or any yellow colored accessory. These would look stunning against a white wedding dress, and they'll really make your wedding jewelry stand out.
- If you really want to go all out with a yellow themed wedding, consider using yellow in your wedding decorations. Yellow tablecloths, napkins and even balloons can really help to brighten up your reception space. And of course, don't forget the yellow wedding cake! A yellow wedding cake is the perfect way to add a touch of color to your dessert table.
- Don’t forget about incorporating yellow into your bridal hairstyle! A yellow flower, yellow ribbon, or a yellow hairpin in your hair is a beautiful way to add a pop of color.
- A yellow bridesmaid dress, for example, would be a unique and cheerful touch. If you're not planning on having all your bridesmaids wear yellow, consider incorporating it into their dresses in small doses. For example, you could have them wear yellow shoes or carry a yellow bouquet. And don't forget about accessories! A yellow necklace, yellow pair of earrings, or yellow hair accessories would all be beautiful choices.
- Send yellow wedding invitations. Set the tone for your yellow themed wedding with yellow wedding invitations.
- Give yellow wedding favors. Give your guests a little something to remember your yellow themed wedding with yellow wedding favors. Yellow favors could include yellow candies, yellow soaps, yellow fashion accessories, or even yellow picture frames.
- Serve yellow cocktails. If you're having a yellow themed wedding, serve yellow cocktails! You can find a variety of recipes for yellow cocktails online or in bartending books.
- Don't forget the little details. Yellow ribbons or bows in your hair, yellow confetti for your guests to throw would all help to make your big day that extra bit special.
Have fun with your yellow themed wedding! A yellow themed wedding is a great way to add a unique twist to your wedding day. Enjoy your special day!
Hopefully, these yellow wedding tips and yellow-themed wedding jewelry advice have inspired you to add a little bit of yellow to your own wedding day. No matter how you choose to use yellow, we know it will add a touch of sunshine to your big day! Fall in love with our yellow-themed jewelry collection here at Planderful, and add some extra excitement and fun to your big day!